3 Apr 2008

Health Report


Health report...well, I have been told that my fracture will take two more months to heal fully.

So while I am definately on the mend I will be doing a lot less than usual for another two months, I have been writing various things however if I write it causes me physical pain after a while, so blogging is going to be a little sporadic for a while still!

hoping to ease myself back to speaking gigs, etc...however gently does it rather than on to the train Leeds and back in a few hours, etc...like I was doing back in Feb apres le deluge (or however you spell)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your recovery. While I have never broken a bone seeing my friends and family recover from one of these doesn't look fun.

Matt Sellwood said...

Get well soon Derek!

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...