31 Jan 2009

Borat looked like Stalin?



Blogging can cause offence...I have been speculating to my self whether Obama is really the hidden Iman but thought to share my thoughts online my upset people.

My son Vincent asked me if I thought Trotsky looked like Borat, apparently not but here is a picture of another Russian who does look a little like him.

On a more serious matter I will be blogging about the Pope tomorrow...who seems to have moved from Hitler's Youth to the SS grand dads....you may disagree but wait until tomorrow's post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trotsky and Stalin, Russians?!

To the gulag with you!

Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles

Derek Wall ’s article entitled  Imperialism Is the Arsonist: Marxism’s Contribution to Ecological Literatures and Struggles , argues that Ma...